Dr. James Fulton, vivant Skin Care , Miami Florida, USA
To evaluate the safety, tolerability and effectiveness of transdermal delivery of Oligopeptides serum for crow’s feet treatment purposes through Dermoelectroporation®.
- Delivered every week for a total of 4 treatments.
- Oligopeptides (Vivant Skin Care) was delivered
- Ultrapeel® Transderm® Ionto Meso System
- Repeat ideally every week until desired result is achieved.
Materials and Methods
- Oligopeptides serum
Reduces Lines & Generates New Collagen
- Ultrapeel® Transderm Ionto Meso® system from Mattioli Engineering
- Transdermal delivery of the cocktail through Dermoelectroporation® technology:
- 2 Steps Procedure:
b)Transdermal delivery of:
Prepare solution using a 10cc syringe. Use one syringe concentrating on problematic areas like the cheeks and forehead at lateral brow line.
Per 10cc syringe
Application of proper follow up at the end.
Results & Conclusions
- Patients were treated with the following
results: Patients drastically reduced inches in weeks.
- Transdermal delivery is possible and safe with no contraindications reported.
- All patients showed a good level of improvement and she was so happy with results.