Dr. James Fulton, vivant Skin Care , Miami Florida, USA
To evaluate the safety, tolerability and effectiveness of transdermal delivery of a cellulitic serum for localized fat deposits reduction purposes through Dermoelectroporation®.
- Delivered every 1 weeks for a total of 8 treatments.
- Cellulitic serum 5% (Vivant Skin Care) was delivered
- Ultrapeel® Transderm® Ionto Meso System
- Repeat ideally every week until desired results is achieved
Materials and Methods
- Cellulitic serum 5 Dissolves Localized Fatty deposits
- Ultrapeel® Transderm Ionto Meso® system from Mattioli Engineering
- Transdermal delivery of the cocktail through Dermoelectroporation® technology:
- 2 Steps Procedure:
b) Transdermal delivery of:
Prepare solution using (2) 10cc syringe. Use one syringe per area being treated, concentrating on problematic areas. Areas are referred to as abdomen, lateral thigh, medial thigh, back, arms, etc.
Per 10cc syringe
10cc Cellulolytic Serum
Application of proper follow up at the end.
Results & Conclusions
- Patients were treated with the following results:
Patients drastically reduced inches in weeks.
- Transdermal delivery is possible and safe with no contraindications reported.
- All patients showed a good level of improvement and she was so happy with results.
Report on Localized Fat Deposits treatment through Dermoelectroporation Pn. 55100220/E Mattioli Engineering All rights reserved