Dr. James Fulton, vivant Skin Care , Miami Florida, USA
To evaluate the safety, tolerability and effectiveness of transdermal delivery of a Hyaluronic Acid & Oligopeptides cocktail
for either facial lifting and finelines reduction purposes through Dermoelectroporation®.
- Delivered every 1 or 2 weeks for a total of 8
- Oligopeptides with Hyaluronic acid gel (Vivant Skin
Care) was delivered
- Ultrapeel® Transderm® Ionto Meso System
- Repeat ideally every 12 week
Materials and Methods
- Oligopeptides serum 10% Reduces Lines & Generates New Collagen
- Hyaluronic acid serum 1% Fills out the Dermis and Hydrates the Joints
- Ultrapeel® Transderm Ionto Meso® system from Mattioli Engineering
- Transdermal delivery of the cocktail through Dermoelectroporation® technology:
- 2 Steps Prodecure:
- a) Microdermabrasion
- b) Transdermal delivery of:
Prepare solution using a 10cc syringe. Use 5cc’s per side of the face, concentrating on problematic areas like the cheeks and forehead at lateral brow line.
Per 10cc syringe
- Application of proper follow up at the end.
Results & Conclusions
- Patients were treated with the following results: Patients drastically reduced inches in weeks.
- Transdermal delivery is possible and safe with no contraindications reported.
- all patients showed a good level of improvement and she was so happy with results.
Report on Hyaluronic Acid and oligopeptides cocktail treatment through Dermoelectroporation Pn. 55100200/E Mattioli Engineering All rights