*Aesthetic medicine Doctor, Milan, Italy.
Dermoelectroporation, well known and established method for transdermal substances delivery without the use of needles, allows to get to important results for skin imperfection conditions, such as the inner arm areas relaxation (with the formation of bands of tissue in excess), which are often solved only through surgical methods. The correction of excessively relaxed skin, related to the loss of elastic features and support, requires biorevitalizing substances transdermal delivery(REVITALASE) commonly injected through a syringe, due to Ultrapeel Transderm Meso system device endorsing Dermoelectroporation technology. We developed an operating protocol Synergyzing the effect of biostimulanting substances driven through the skin with LED device(OMNILUX REVIVE 633 nm) able to to affect the cellular response.
- 5 patients were treated to follow-up every week.
- Revitalase from Mattioli engineering -Italy)
- Ultrapeel® Transderm® Meso System
- Weekly Session (depending on the single patient’s condition) for a total of 5 to 8 sessions.
- 20mins application each session (AVG).
- Treated areas: Hips, legs and abdomen.
Materials and Methods
- Revitalase (Mattioli engineering)
- Ultrapeel® Transderm® Meso System(Mattioli engineering)
- Pre-Sterilised corundum crystals Microdermabrasion up to reach a strong hyperemia.
- Transdermal delivery of REVITALASE – (Hyaluronic acid enriched by Tissue growth factors)
- Red LED Photo-biomodulation 633+/-6 nm.
- 1 session per week for a total of 5-8 sessions depending on the single patient.
Significant decreasing of the patient’s cellulite sections and areas.
Result Assessment: Good according to single patient’s satisfaction grade.
The present study proved the transdermal delivery of Revitalase through Ultrapeel® Transderm® Meso System is safe, possible and effective.
The administer therapy is:
- Easy to perform. It doesn’t show up any problem either during or after the administration. It is well tolerated by the patient.
- Non invasive.
- Pain Free.
- No side effect reported.