Dr. Suneil Jain, N.M.D.
Scottsdale Natural Medicine and Healing Clinic, LLC, 8390 E. Via de Ventura Blvd. Suite F-111 Scottsdale, AZ 85258
To evaluate the safety, tolerability and effectiveness of transdermal delivery of a fat reduction cocktail
on abdomen, lateral thigh, medial thigh & back through Dermoelectroporation®.
- Toning, not obesity grade treated
- Treatments should be administered every 2 weeks.
Average number of treatments 3-4.
- L-Carnitine/Phosphatidylcholine cocktail was delivered
- Ultrapeel® Transderm® Meso System
- Session number depending on the single patient's condition
- Study conclusion on 90% or more resolution of the affected sites
Materials and Methods
1. L-Carnitine - plays an important role in fat metabolism; shuttles long chain fatty acids across the mitochondrial membrane, once inside stimulates beta oxidation
2. Phosphatidylcholine - penetrates the adipose cell, acts as a fat emulsifier by altering the stored lipids making them water soluble
3. Ultrapeel® Transderm Meso® system from Mattioli Engineering
- Transdermal delivery of the cocktail through Dermoelectroporation® technology:
- 2 Steps Procedure:
b) When targeting adipose tissue:
Transdermal delivery of the cocktail through Ultrapeel® Transderm Meso® system. In this way:
Delivered every 1-2 weeks until desired result is achieved .Prepare solution using (2) 10 cc syringes.
Use one syringe per respective side. Per 10 cc
4 cc L-carnitine 500 mg/mL
6 cc Phosphatidylcholine 100 mg/mL.
Application of proper follow up at the end.
Results & Conclusions
- Patients were treated with the following results: Patients drastically reduced inches in weeks.
- Transdermal delivery is possible and safe with no contraindications reported.
- All patients showed a good level of improvement and she was so happy with results.