Dr. Suneil Jain, N.M.D.
Scottsdale Natural Medicine and Healing Clinic, LLC, 8390 E. Via de Ventura Blvd. Suite F-111 Scottsdale, AZ 85258
To evaluate the safety, tolerability and effectiveness of transdermal delivery of a cellulite reduction cocktail on Thighs, Abdomen, Gluteus & Knees through Dermoelectroporation®.
- Grades 1-2, some 3 were treated
- Treatments should be administered every 2 weeks.
- Average number of treatments 5-8.
- Hyaluronidase /L-Carnitine/Phosphatidylcholine cocktail was delivered
- Ultrapeel® Transderm® Meso System
- Session number depending on the single patient’s condition
- Study conclusion on 90% or more resolution of the affected sites
Materials and Methods
- L-Carnitine – plays an important role in fat metabolism;
shuttles long chain fatty acids across the mitochondrial
membrane, once inside stimulates beta oxidation
- Phosphatidylcholine – penetrates the adipose cell, acts
as a fat emulsifier by altering the stored lipids making them
- Hyaluronidase – naturally occurring enzyme that helps
break up connective tissue bonds that create dimpling
- Ultrapeel® Transderm Meso® system from Mattioli Engineering
- Transdermal delivery of the cocktail through Dermoelectroporation® technology:
- 2 Steps Prodecure:
b) When targeting adipose tissue:
Transdermal delivery of the cocktail through Ultrapeel®
Transderm Meso® system. In this way:
Delivered every 1-2 weeks until desired result is achieved.
Prepare solution using (2) 10 cc syringes. Use one syringe per respective side. Areas are referred to as abdomen,
Per 10 cc syringe:
4 cc Hyaluronidase 300 units/mL
4 cc L-carnitine 500 mg/mL
2 cc Phosphatidylcholine 100 mg/mL
Application of proper follow up at the end.
Results & Conclusions
- Patients were treated with the following results: Patients drastically reduced inches in weeks.
- Transdermal delivery is possible and safe with no contraindications reported.
- All patients showed a good level of improvement and she was so happy with results.