Fraxel re:store Specifications
- Wavelength: 1550 nm
- Pulse Energy: 4-70 mj (per MTZ)
- Optical Spot Size: Optimized for maximum depth of penetration
- Pulse Repetition Rate: Up to 3,000 MTZs per second provided by ultra-high-speed scanner delivery system
- Dimensions: Laser console: 19″ wide x 19″ high x 18″ deep
- Weight: Laser console: 60 lbs
- Delivery System: Fiber delivery with fiber management system
- Tip Treatment Width: Large tip: 15 mm, Extended sapphire tip: 7 mm
- User Interface: 15″ touch-screen display panel
- Continuous Motion: Handpiece movement rate of .3-8 cm
- Pulse Control: Footswitch
- System Test: Integrated self-test
- Electrical: Universal, medical grade power supply: 100-240 VAC 50-60 Hz
- Operating Current: <6A @ 100V, <3A @ 200V
Before & After Photos
The industry standard for effective skin resurfacing with minimal downtime
As the original and most widely adopted Fraxel system, the Fraxel re:store laser is the accepted gold standard for non-ablative fractional skin resurfacing. Effective, safe and predictable, the laser typically delivers dramatic results for all skin types, on and off the face with minimal disruption to patients’ daily routine.
Remarkable results. Remarkable versatility.
The Fraxel re:store laser was engineered to treat across a variety of conditions, on all skin types and anywhere on the body. Since it delivers predictable epidermal turnover with each treatment, nearly all patients see immediate improvement. And due to collagen remodeling, those results are enhanced over weeks and months. Add it up, and the Fraxel re:store laser is a versatile solution that can stand on its own or complement other treatment regimens.
Unparalleled for treating acne scars
When it comes to acne scars, Fraxel re:store treatment succeeds where other procedures have failed. The Fraxel re:store laser can remove the damaged epidermal tissue and reach deep into the dermis to stimulate collagen remodeling. All while keeping healthy tissue intact for maximum healing and minimal discomfort or downtime. Numerous clinical publications report that Fraxel re:store treatment provides more consistent, successful results than any other procedure for treating acne scars.
Advanced technology the most efficient delivery for the best possible results
All Fraxel laser products use the same patented platform of technological intelligence ensuring the highest efficacy, safety and flexibility. Since you select the energy level, treatment level and number of passes, you can tailor each treatment to your patient’s needs.
Key features of the Fraxel re:store system:
- Intelligent Optical Tracking system
The technology adjusts to hand speed and ensures uniform treatment, distributing pulses evenly while maintaining optimal spacing to reduce heat. The result is treatment that’s safe, effective and fast, with a full-face treatment typically completed in 20-25 minutes.
- Optimized spot size based on chosen parameters
The system optimizes the microscopic spot size for each energy level, maximizing penetration while minimizing bulk heating in surrounding tissue. As a result, typically see improvements in mild to moderate photodamage with minimal downtime…
- Ergonomic roller tip
The handpiece enables a gliding hand motion and a consistent treatment pattern.
- Intuitive touch-screen interface.
The easy-to-navigate system requires only 3 settings to control depth, density and energy delivered.
The laser fires only when the handpiece touches the skin and when the footswitch is engaged. And to prevent over-treatment, the number of microscopic treatment zones (MTZs) is matched to the speed of application. This built-in safety and ease of use make the Fraxel re:store system a flexible option for your practice.*
*Please check your state’s regulations for more information on delegable procedures
Pigmentation: Melasma; Actinic Keratosis
Skin Rejuvenation: Photodamage; Mild to Moderate PeriOrbital Wrinkles; Acne Scars; Surgical Scars