Your patients don’t enjoy being cut and surgeons don’t enjoy scarring them. Your patients value their time, as do medical practitioners. Your patients don’t like being in pain, and you don’t like causing them pain. Given all these premises, there is only one conclusion that we can arrive at. You need the SRT-100™ in your practice. The SRT-100™ has removed cutting, pain, and surgery altogether, and boasts a 95 percent cure rate for non-melanoma skin cancers. It is the first and only FDA cleared non-surgical skin cancer treatment method. The positives mentioned above are just some of the benefits of the SRT-100™, but there are more including:
- A broad range of motion of the “scissor” arm, so no matter if you’re sitting or standing, you can be accommodated
- Pre-treatment energy verification as a feature of the quality check program, so the exact amount of necessary radiation is always used
- An automatic warm-up procedure that facilitates a quick system setup, so patients can be fully treated in a time-efficient manner
- Contact shields, variable applicator shield, and replaceable contact shields that provide visual verification and clinical margin clearance of the treated area. These help prevent the transmission of blood-born pathogens.
- A compact, mobile design that can fit in your office
Just how does the SRT-100™ accomplish that high of a cure rate without using a surgical technique? The answer is in the name itself. The SRT-100™ utilizes Superficial Radio Therapy that only goes skin deep. Afterwards, your patients will heal quickly, won’t have any lifestyle restrictions and will not have to return for multiple treatments. This technology is spreading like wildfire across the globe, as many dermatologists, oncology practices, hospital personnel and multi-locale healthcare providers use it. If this form of non-surgical skin cancer treatment would be beneficial to your practice, then contact us now for more information about how to enrich your customer’s lives as well as your practice.