SmartXide DOT Fractional CO2 Laser Specifications
- Laser Type: CO2
- Wavelength: 10.6 µm
- Power to Tissue: 30 W (max)
- Scan Area Size: 15 mm x 15 mm (max)
- Spot Size: 350 µm
- Scanning Modes: Standard and dot
- Dwell Time: From 0.2 ms to 2 ms
- Dots Pitch: From 0.2 mm to 1.0 mm
- Pulse Energy: Up to 60 mJ (per dot)
- Repetition Rate: From 5 Hz to 100 Hz
- Pulse Length: From 0.2 ms to 80 ms
- Delivery System: 7-mirror articulated arm (Titanium)
- Aiming Beam: Laser Diode, 3 mW @ 635-670 nm
- User Interface: LCD Color Touch Screen
- Electrical: 110 V / 1.8 A (max) / 60 Hz
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 47" x 14" x 9" (120 cm x 36 cm x 23 cm)
- Weight: 66 lbs. (30 kg)
Deka has succeeded in drastically reducing the recovery time and risks of classic CO2 resurfacing with its fractional laser system. The new Deka SmartXide DOT CO2 laser offers the versatility of both deep and light skin resurfacing in one single system, which allows you to service the growing demand from patients for a less invasive procedure with a shorter recovery time.
Less Downtime For Patients
The CO2 laser energy, applied in a fractional process, creates very thin and spaced columns of thermal damage, which penetrate into the dermal skin layer and stimulate new collagen production. The tissue between the columns of thermal damage is spared, resulting in a faster healing process.
Hi-Scan DOT allows a superficial laser peel to be achieved with just a few passes. The main advantage is the minimal healing time that enables patients to get back to their normal life soon (downtime is usually about 3-5 days).
Ability To Use For Traditional Skin Resurfacing
SmartXide DOT can also be used for a traditional CO2 resurfacing treatments. This means that the practitioner can still treat a wide range of dermatological lesions and perform a deeper skin resurfacing if required.
Unlike other systems the Smartxide DOT requires no expensive consumables.
Wide Range Of Adjustable Parameters
Gain the flexibility to adjust parameters such as treatment area shape, spacing of fractional laser dots, order of application and an array of other parameters.
Only Topical Anaesthesia Required
Most procedures can be performed with less anaesthetic, resulting in minimal post-operative discomfort, pain, or swelling. The added benefits of an optimal and predictable recovery give the practitioner and patient security and assurance.
Skin Rejuvenation: Dermatology; Fractional Resurfacing; Skin Resurfacing; Acne Scars